Why is it better than what’s available?
Please Note – This is a digital product, not a physical book.
New Research & Collaboration
- Up-to-date – the last time a book covered anything close to this breadth was 1989 (Permaculture: A Designer’s Manual) & the advancements in science have been incredible in the last 28 years – this book reflects those new insights, research, and examples
- Over 20 expert reviewers and editors: Dr. Elaine Ingham, Darren Doherty, Peter McCoy, Joel Salatin, John D. Liu, Dr. Willie Smits, Geoff Lawton, Larry Korn, & more
- Fully annotated with references to guide and direct further studies
- The Permaculture Student 2 covers more material than other books and part: Soil in-depth with Dr. Elaine Ingham, Fungi cultivation and partnerships, Keyline Design, Transportation, Urban Permaculture, Large-Scale Land & Ocean Restoration, Non-Violent Communication, Holacracy, Carbon Sequestration, & much, much more
- Written for a High School Setting – Easy to Understand & Read
- Aligns & transcends state and national science standards as a full-year science elective in both a high school and college setting
- Holistic yet Iterative- Understand Permaculture like never before: retain information in an organized format designed for better retention
- Unifying all regenerative practices into one organized system
- Designed to change the world by teaching young adults permaculture while still in high school and college, The Permaculture Student 2, is a book for everyone – for a brighter future for all.
This book will help people who struggle with how to connect the different aspects of ecosystems into a logical whole. The framework presented in this book helps to line-up those facts and hang them side-by-side where they belong on the framework so that you can build, “fix”, and be a part of ecosystems that function correctly, with little need for human intervention.
Dr. Elaine Ingham, Phd. SoilFoodWeb Inc.
With the ‘Permaculture Student’ Matt Powers has completed a great service to the younger minds of the planet — others too, especially those new to land management, will find this piece very instructive, useful, easy to read and navigate.
Darren J. Doherty, Regrarians.org
Please Note: This file is 38 Meg in size. Depending on your internet connection, it could take between 10 seconds on broadband and 4 hours on Dial-Up internet (56 kbps) to download.
If you have purchased this and are having troubles downloading it, please email: [email protected]