The Permaculture Chatroom

Discussion in 'General chat' started by Tezza, Dec 29, 2007.

?

The Permaculture Chatroom

1. Lots would love to use it more

100.0%
  2. No interest at all

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. kimbo.parker

kimbo.parker Junior Member

CQ CQ...Tezza, you on channel, break

helo,

tezza; hows woody lately?...lots of kids tripping to the archery park?....any new folk in town that aren't too weird?.....any young hopefulls doing the big 'tree change',,,,
    has your town council decided to amalgamate with a neighbouring shire?,,,have you had any arsonist activity that has had your local fireys scrambling,,,,do you reckon we are droght bound while the eastern states flood,,,that is normally the way of it,,,
    know anything about migrating to NZ ?,,,do you have a pool?,,,,do you have an air con?

the new chat paradigm " kinda like CB radio, with lag "......it is part of 'slowing down',,,it is cutting edge cool,,,gen z know dick.

cheers,
    kimbo

2. Tezza

Tezza Junior Member

10/4 good buddy..I gotta copy... over.Woody is nice today not so hot,but still warm...to be honest i dont see many at the archery park,i live close but,not that close...only new folks intown that arnt too weird are myself and my wife...
    Yes got a few tree changers intown,one couple of ex suburbanites are setting a marron farm in town...theres quite a few aquaponics entusiasts also,and quite a few wannabe organic producers...not bad for a tiny town...the town is thinking....of being forced to amalgamate,but not sure who with.(top secret plan by liberals)..no arsonists that i know, we have kiwi friends who migrated from NZ,not many wanna go the other way lol..No i dont have a pool,but i have a fully set up Aquaponics going now..if desperate i could jump in but beware of hungry/horny yabbies....yes we have(her who thinks shes in charge)persuaded me to by one a few years back...dont get used much if im home tho. over...

Hows your town going?are there any permies etc up at your town?

Tezza

3. kimbo.parker

roger roger,
    no one, no way...my town (ha)...i have no town....it is hot, dry, hotter, dryer......garden is 'ted....i stink...i have to shoot a sheep...paradise is pissing me off...which is usual for this time of year...so i've been google mapping NZ...and looking at green mountains and snow...Southlands,,,Fijordlands,,,Taupo,,,,
    and i'm thinking of wal and cooch,,,and i'm thinking of migrating, no shit....
    kimbo back

4. kimbo.parker

so i searched facebook, and all i came up with was an '2 very rough looking chaps' and locked doors,,,so i sent him a message...
    i wait.
    kimbo back

5. Tezza

Tezza Junior Member

Ha Ha Ha I got your message on my facebook Kimbo

Tezza

6. kimbo.parker

tezza,

i've been doing that 'kimbo thing' again ( getting bent, getting narrow ( like a gun barrel), and shooting from the hip with posts...
    being psychic helps me to see that most people think I am a cunt.

i think the forum may not be good for me in the long term.

cheers mate,
    kimbo

7. Aaronj

Aaronj Junior Member

Can someone unsticky this thread?

8. kimbo.parker

it lives,,,,live and let live?

9. Tezza

Tezza Junior Member

Let it live I say also....I didnt realise that you were a Psychic.Though being psychic myself, i shoulda known you were psychic.Ive missed your posts so not sure what people are thinking of you or me or anyone,

good luck to you..been there had that lol

Tezza

10. kimbo.parker

hey tezza, is kristen your daughter.....my maths suck so that sometimes when i put two and two together,,,,i don't get four.
    cheers,
    k

11. Tezza

Tezza Junior Member

my maths were crap also..2 and 2 i get four most times.... Kristen as far as i know is not related to myself...

Tezza

12. kimbo.parker

wake up!

hey man, anyone want to cyber?

13. kimbo.parker

yo, i'm here, right now...least ways i was.
    hello world....come in permaculture...

14. Burra Maluca

Burra Maluca Junior Member

Hello Kimbo - how did you know I'd fallen asleep?

15. kimbo.parker

well it's all quite on the ranch right now...cook is in her place. kid is in her place, cow is etc...
    and i'm square eyed and caffeine clear....

probably be one of those miserable blinding white light days again tomorrow, 35c and clear skies....dry and dusty, everything is brown, worse than brown.
    me permaculture gardenm my passion my reason for getting up each day is dead........

dead.

16. Burra Maluca

Burra Maluca Junior Member

Well it's starting to warm up again here, and the days are getting longer, and the chooks have started laying, so presumably on your side of the planet things will start to cool down a bit soon...

17. kimbo.parker

so i'm very philosophical......gota be hey.

and i'm thinking wrong tree, wrong place.....and when i do that....well, i feel culpable....it was my screw up.

but i have to ask...how can you design for an ever increasing ante.....climate change....
    in the south west of wa this is suppoedly a 3,500 year drought which is only going to get worse....whinge whinge whinge.

but, reality check....it was my screw up.....and if you screw up at the foundation the shit echoes untill .....
    i should not have planted my exotics in zone frigin anywhere,,,,the only place they'd survive is at the soak....i have apples there that never get watered and they live.

18. kimbo.parker

the fault was not permacultures it was mine.....bad design,,,i hate that.
    anyway, i'm cool , i await my environmental cues and will plant approprately next season.

gotta admire little oak trees though......they don't give up.

so, why are you reading this?.....,,,ain't you got church tomorrow?
    i'm bored...chain smoking....hyper......
    om,,,,om,,,om....

what are my choices; have a cone or have a wank?....dam it its the weekend!...both!

just kidding, too old man....
    bit of foxtel sports would work for me right now,,,a bit of bloke shit,,,,the horses,,,pacers....pull a pint and placce a bet, check out the tail, give the occasional waive to the wife just to let her know i'm happy hippy and to stick with her own....lounge bar.

i like that bar smell in the morning,,,sort of relives the feeling of the night before.
    i used to be a paperboy....the Broken Hill Hotel, Victoria Park western australia..............everyday after school till about 7.00pm, and saturdays till 9.00pm afters starting with the Weekend News (home edition) about 3.00pm....it was the street, it was late and downtown....i was 8 when i took on the pub round and i was a little blonde prick with a stupid and dangerous attitude to drunk men and what i'd need to do for an extra 20 cents.

i lived! and didn't do dirties......didn't come to grief.....bloody miracle really......could it be done in 2010?......no fkn way! there are too many weirdos man.
    i have a 6 yo daughter and this is a totally bullshit predicament....a society so dangerous that you dare not take your eye off a litte kid for a minute.

i'm tired now....
    chow

19. kimbo.parker

hey burra

lost reminiscing
    bed now, i hope you have a nice day!:)

20. kimbo.parker

the honourable member, formerly known as helenlee,
    has asked that i convey this message to your mods...." CAN NOT LOGIN AS HELENLEE..."