1. Jaenicoll

Jaenicoll Junior Member

Anyone know where I can get more information about setting up Bill Mollison's system of the 2 non-profit trusts, as described in chapter 14 of the Designers manual (pages 515-519)? He mentions in his video that copies of the deeds are for sale. Anyone know more?

2. 9anda1f

9anda1f Administrator Staff Member

Climate:
    Semi-Arid Shrub Steppe (BsK)
    I would like to know more about this also. Have been thinking of doing something along these lines but information about the benefits (and complications) involved is hard to come by.

3. Beaverlee

Beaverlee Junior Member

The first question is which country are you talking about? Land trusts are pretty well established in USA & Europe, but still early days in Australia.

Belle Amor likes this.
  4. Tussock

Tussock New Member

Climate:
    It can snow in winter & max in summer is approx 25ยบ
    If you don't want your Trust to be controllable by the State, then you MUST NOT registrar it with a solicitor, accountant or Govt department. There is a difference between Private trusts ad the "normal" trusts.
    They operate much the same but you must understand who you are. You are not your name as per your driver licence or Passport or Bank account. (they are the strawmans name which is not you, the suri-juris living breathing man - woman. Your trust is to be set up with a Grantor, Trustee and beneficiary, You can be two of the three but not 3 of the three.
    i suggest you go dig the Common Law stuff. Its take 9 years for me to understand it. Many will say your whacko and out of touch with reality but when you understand who we are all dubbed and then challenge the systems, you then understand the power of the free thinker and how the common man has been manipulated from birth. Schooling implants what the "norm" is and we grow to take it as truth until we start to ask questions and find reality. Then we see that reality is the lie and if we want to protect our "stuff" buy using trusts, we have to exit the whole system of lies. Setting up trusts is but one step.
    happy digging and may you find what is right for you.
    There is three of you. The spirit that never dies, the vessel we call a body which the spirit lives in, and then there is the fictional "person"/"strawman"/cestui que trust which is what the Government formed when your mummy or daddy went to registered you down at the State office of Births deaths and marriages office. Your trust will be registered under the later, if you have it set up or registered by a lawyer, accountant, or Govt office. They then control; it because you SUBMIT-ted it to them. Go buy a Law Dictionary if you want to understand what words LEGAL meanings are. $30 to $50 is a good start or Goggle Bouviers Law Dictionary. The language you use is also important to understand. The closer you get to using words from the bible the better off you'll be. There is a language called "Queens Patent" which is the Legal writing rather than lawful writing. Legal is man made where as lawful is generally understood as under common law or from Gods law. I'm not Bible bashing here. Its just that our laws, come from the bible but man, has made changes to so called Gods law by having different meanings, for sometimes for the same word. (Maritime Law)
    Again, to protect your property, you must know WHO YOU ARE.
    You are not a name. You are not the body. You are the spirit within the body.
    Its truly fascinating when you are in Court. Challenging, yes 'cause they don't want to recognize that you know who you are..... and who you are NOT.
    You also have to be in honour but that's another story.
    Best wishes.

5. Pokletu

Pokletu New Member

Tussock, I'm personally well aware of the difference between the strawman and the real man; the admiralitization of our land's statutes, etc... I've studied under Winston Shrout for several years, among others. I know what you're talking about.

You didn't actually answer any question, though. Do you know what steps to take, where real rubber meets the road, of the steps to take?

What's a properly written trust entail--Examples?

Who'd witness it; and how to record the witnessing?

HOW TO ENFORCE the trust's holdings, if it's tried?

We're all here learning permaculture; which in itself is a lofty, noble study. You've advocated that everyone should "know who they are"-- a buzzword in the redemption circle. Besides going to buy a Bouvier's dictionary(I prefer Black's 1st, myself), and knowing who we are, do you have any SPECIFIC help for placing the land in trust, or is part of the process stopping your farming and enjoying your life with your children, and study for 9 years? Don't forget you need to conform all that to the UCC for filing, oh, yeah! Stay in honor---But we'd be the ones starting any filing, not a respondent...

I don't want to accuse you of being some kind of know-it-all showoff that wants to entice people into studying something for 9 years that could be better spent, so---Back to the originally posted question???

Belle Amor likes this.