This (unfortunately low-res) video shares the clear, practical benefits of bringing sensible low-tech Permaculture water harvesting techniques such as swales to our landscapes. In Maharashtra, India, swales are restoring the hydrological cycle, bringing dried up wells and springs back to life, and stopping erosion of the precious soils that subsistence farmers depend on.
- The Miracle Water Village – Water Harvesting in India
- India’s Foundation for Ecological Security Awarded Land for Life Award
- Ridge to Valley – a Holistic Watershed Perspective
- Hope for a New Era: Before/After Examples of Permaculture Earth Restoration – Solving Our Problems From the Ground Up
- Climate Change Adaptation Technologies – Permaculture Design Brings Results
- Farmer Managed Natural Regeneration