A couple of days ago after breakfast we had the great pleasure of going on prime-time London radio to announce to the world through song that "We’re running out of oil!"
I’m not sure how many business executives and investment bankers off to another day in their Westminster offices had tuned in, but if they were, they would’ve been greeted by Formidable Vegetable Sound System’s cheery wake-up call to “stop working nine to five”, start “growing food everywhere” and “become a clean, renewable investor”.
It’s such a privilege to have been able to play to a listenership of over 100,000 people and to help spread the word of permaculture even further!
Also, check out the fun video clip on peak oil below:
- 10 Ways to Prepare for a Post-Oil Society
- Paradigm Shift Urgently Needed In Agriculture – UN Agencies Call for an End to Industrial Agriculture & Food System
- Monsanto Has Us Walking the Gangplank, and Wants to Give That Final Push
- Peak Oil Is Alive and Well, and Costing the Earth
- The “Long Emergency”, Permaculture, and Towns that Food Saved
- Staring at the Future from the Top of the Slippery Slide
- Last Days of Ancient Sunlight?
- Heading into a Perpetual Recession