Study at Zaytuna Farm, NSW
We’ve just posted all the courses for 2009 – and we’ve added several new courses to the mix. Aside from the very popular Permaculture Design Certificate course (PDC), we’ve added the following new courses:
- Introduction to Permaculture Course (A two-day weekend course to get you started on the Permaculture path – an ultra concise version of the 72 hour PDC)
- Permaculture Food Gardening Course (Another weekend course: More and more people realise that growing their own food is more than just a lifestyle choice now, but a necessity – this course will give you the knowhow and confidence to work efficiently and productively)
- Permaculture Design Certificate Teacher Training Course (Already a Permaculturist, and want to teach PDCs? This course will help get you started!)
- Permaculture Earthworks Course (Learn from the best! Learn how to drought-proof your land and optimise productivity with that most essential of elements – water!)
- Permaculture Project Aid Worker Course (This course is intended to prepare you for project aid work worldwide, where you can help people whilst gaining valuable Permaculture experience)
Click here for course dates, descriptions and for registration.